Direct mail marketing includes any physical correspondence you send to customers with the intention of getting them to patronize your business. Direct mail campaigns are a great way for restaurants, retail stores, real estate agents, and many other types of businesses and organizations to promote their products, services, or brand. From advertisements and coupons to brochures and surveys, bulk mail and direct mail marketing allow you to actively engage your consumers.
Also called commercial mailing and mass mail, direct and bulk mail campaigns can help you reach a variety of marketing goals. Whether you’re seeking to inform your customers about new products or services, offer a coupon, or build brand awareness, direct mail can be beneficial to your company. When you outsource your campaign to us, we’ll take care of every aspect while abiding by all rules and regulations. If you’re looking to boost your return on investment (ROI) and response rates, look no further than AMS!
Why Choose AMS for Direct Mail Services
Arkansas Mailing Services is more than just a direct mail marketing company — we are a full-service provider that is committed to helping our clients excel. We offer best-of-class printing and mailing services for businesses and organizations of all sizes. AMS can handle all of your direct mail needs under one roof and execute all of your projects from design through delivery to USPS. Our knowledgeable team can work with you to create a bulk mail solution that fits your unique needs and reaches the right people while staying within your budget.
Our all-inclusive direct mail services include:
- Printing – Our direct mail printing capabilities allow us to execute any campaign with high-quality precision and efficiency. We also offer inkjet addressing onto mail pieces with Intelligent Mail Barcode (IMB).
- Technology – We invest in the latest direct mail technology so you don’t have to! We handle all folding, inserting, sealing, labeling, and tabbing of your mail piece. Collating, or decollating, and bursting apart of your mail piece is also available.
- Mailing List – Whether you’re looking to target a specific audience or blanket the area around your business, our professional direct mail services can help you accomplish your marketing goals. All mailing lists are processed through the National Change of Address (NCOA) and move-update processing of your mail list(s).
- Postage – We work closely with the USPS and ensure that all mail meets USPS regulations; if not we will offer helpful suggestions to get your mail processed correctly. We will do all of this while getting you the best bulk mail rates available!
Why Direct Mail Marketing Works
While technology has transformed the marketing industry, it has not decreased the value of direct mail marketing. In fact, technological advancements have improved direct mail services in many ways and made them even more valuable to businesses. Direct mail services can address a targeted customer by name, building a personalized connection with the consumer. Sending unique mail pieces is a great way to direct potential consumers to visit a website, which can help motivate users to make an online purchase.
Our years of industry experience have demonstrated that direct mail marketing can make a significant impact on your business. AMS will work with you to execute a direct mail campaign to help generate high response rates and build your bottom line success.
Benefits of a Direct Mail Marketing Strategy
Direct mail campaigns are highly personalized and effective marketing strategies for companies of all sizes. Through intimate communication to current and prospective customers, direct and bulk mail campaigns command the attention of each recipient.
Key benefits of direct mailing include:
- Tangible Format – Since you are sending each mail piece directly, your customers have a greater chance of receiving it and are more likely to view the physical copy as reliable.
- Budget-Friendly – The pairing of our presorting services with your direct and bulk mail ensures the lowest postage rates.
- Highly Targeted – You can adjust your message depending on the recipient’s individual needs or buying habits to further strengthen the relationship.
- Range of Formats – With direct mail, you can be creative with formats, whether you wish to send postcards, brochures, magazines, or pamphlets. There are no limitations when it comes to colors, paper quality, or composition.
- Personalized – Our mailing lists and database technology can alter messaging based upon past behaviors and the status of your relationship with the consumer.
Direct Mailing Frequently Asked Questions
When searching for creative ways to reach your target audience, it’s important to have all the information you need. Below is a list of frequently asked questions about sending a direct mail marketing campaign:
Can you create and manage a mailing list for me?
Yes! Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will work with you to determine the best group of individuals based on your marketing goals. We consider a variety of factors when assembling your mailing list, including:
- Marital status
- Residential area
The amount of time you save outsourcing your direct mailing campaign to AMS allows you to focus on what matters most – running your business.
Can you address my mail pieces?
Arkansas Mailing Services is more than a direct mailing and presorting company. We also provide variable print services to complement your campaign, which personalize each piece according to your needs. Everything is handled in-house, so you don’t have to worry.
Can I use my own mailing list?
Absolutely! The mailing list is one of the most important factors in a direct marketing campaign. Using your own mailing list is proven to be more effective, since the recipients include former customers, prospects, and current clients. Those who are familiar with your company will be more responsive when compared to those who may not have heard of you. If needed, we can assist you in updating any recipients, as well as provide address forwarding information.
Should I add my logo onto the envelope?
Determining whether to include your logo varies based upon each recipient. For example, pieces sent to prospective clients are more effective without your logo. In that situation, individuals who are not familiar with your brand are more likely to dispose of mail with your logo because they don’t recognize it. However, when sending mail to current customers who have purchased your products and services in the past, including your logo boosts brand recognition, thus making them more likely to open and respond.
How much does a direct mail campaign cost?
Many factors go into determining the exact cost of a direct mail campaign, including the type of mailer, quantity, and whether you need a mailing list. We take into consideration all factors that make your campaign unique when compiling an accurate and honest quote.
Contact Our Direct Mail Marketing Company
No matter what your business is, our best-of-class printing and mailing services can meet your unique needs. We at Arkansas Mailing Services provide excellent customer service, place a strong emphasis on security, and maintain top-of-the-line mailing and printing equipment.
AMS makes direct mail and bulk mail easy and affordable for businesses of all sizes. If you are ready to take your marketing campaign to the next level, contact us for advanced direct mail solutions!