Arkansas Mailing Services is committed to providing comprehensive mailing solutions. As the largest mailing service in Arkansas, we are the trusted innovator in statement processing. Our statement processing services are all-inclusive, meaning we can also supply and print for you if needed. We keep our statement processing prices low and help our clients get the most value out of our mailing services to fit their needs.
Arkansas Mailing Services is proud to partner with businesses and replace or become an extension of our clients’ mailrooms. Our postal industry expertise offers peace of mind that your statement printing and mailing services are in the hands of knowledgeable professionals. Let AMS help develop a customized statement processing solution for you — contact us today!
Statement Printing & Mailing Services
We at AMS invest in the latest statement processing technology so you don’t have to. Our innovative processing and mailing solutions result in savings for our clients. We perform statement processing for various industries including financial, insurance, healthcare, utility, and many others. With our quick statement processing and simple, to-the-point bills and invoices, you can accelerate and enhance receivables.
Some of the types of statements we help companies process include:
- Personalized letters
- Collection letters
- Tax notices and bills
- Rental statements
- Utility bills
We can integrate our system with your existing software or match it to your data’s requirements, keeping customer information secure at all times. We also have a quick turnaround time without losing our high-quality standard.
Our secure and efficient process is as followed:
- Receive necessary data
- Generate your recipients’ statements
- Print the statements
- Fold and insert them into envelopes — we offer security inserting for added integrity of your mailpieces
- Deliver the statements to USPS to be mailed to the appropriate recipients
We take a personalized approach to every client and offer customizable statement processing services, meaning we are also your solution if you print in-house but would like to have a reliable source to fold and insert your statements and deliver them to USPS. Whether you require partial or full-service statement processing, you can trust the experienced team at AMS!
Benefits of Our Statement Processing Services
There are many benefits to partnering with a statement processing service in Arkansas. Businesses typically save up to 20 percent when they outsource the printing and mailing of their monthly statements. Those savings can be redirected to your company’s core services to further distinguish your business from competitors. In addition to the cost savings opportunities, there are plenty of additional perks that go along with an improved bottom line including greater accuracy and quality, targeted customer engagement, more control over the details, the ability to expand without growing pains, and the freeing of internal time and resources that can be redirected to the things your company does best.
AMS statement processing features include:
- FTP secure site with encryption capabilities
- Customized messaging for individual statements with advanced variable print tools
- Printing, folding, and security inserting
- Reduced paper, postage, and production costs
- Secure lockbox* for convenient deposits
- Meter and permit options available
- Presorting available for faster delivery
Lockbox Payment Processing
Lockbox payments allow your company to streamline the way you accept money from customers and get access to your money faster. When you use our lockbox service (conveniently located on our premises), a special P.O. box is assigned for your customers to send payments to. AMS will then collect those payments, process the payments, make the electronic deposit, and update your company on transactions. All documents are kept in a secure location for 30 days and then destroyed.
- The facility is accessible only by employees, visitors are tagged and personally escorted in the building
- Building access is strictly limited to employees, by visual identity and personal access card
- Operational/production applications are restricted to designated service area personnel
- Secured by live cameras with video continuously monitored by offsite services
- Operational processes are audited to ensure security and compliance
- Vaults secure all cash prior to bank deposits
Contact Our Statement Processing Experts
No matter what your business is, our best-of-class printing and mailing services can meet your unique needs. We at Arkansas Mailing Services provide excellent customer service, place a strong emphasis on security, and maintain top-of-the-line mailing and printing equipment.
Contact us for advanced statement processing solutions!